Whitestone Dome Glass Screen Protector for Samsung Galaxy S9 (2018)
Touted as one of the best tempered glass protectors, our patented Dome Glass has the maximum strength and scratch resistance rating of 9H (hardness measurement). Compared to cheap $10 alternatives, this ultra strong glass will not fade or fog with extended use and fully covers your Galaxy S9 (not compatible with S9+ model) from edge to edge. Our revolutionary liquid glass adhesive forms around the edges of your curved screen to create a single, solid layer of anti-shatter glass.
Protection Against Blue Light
Cell phones have become an essential part of our lives. However, one of the negative effects of smartphones is their emittance of shorter wavelengths called Blue Light. Studies suggest that, over time, exposure to blue light, especially harmful at night, can cause serious long-term damage to your eyes. Our White stone Dome Glass decreases the strength of blue light by up to 25%–protecting you and your smart device!
NOT compatible with Galaxy S9 Plus version
- LIQUID DISPERSION TECHNOLOGY: Our patented liquid glass evenly disperses over your entire screen, including existing scratches and scuffs, and hardens to create an impenetrable edge to edge barrier while repairing former cracks and imperfections.
- BEST COVERAGE: This Dome Glass protector is #1 in protecting your entire Galaxy S9 screen. Other competitors don’t cover the rounded edges, which increases your risk of permanent damage by 15%
- LIMITED LIFETIME WARRANTY – Whitestone provides Limited Lifetime Warranty means that if your Dome Glass is damaged or worn, you could request replacement through Whitestone’s webpage.
- BUBBLE-FREE INSTALLATION KIT: To prevent errors and air bubbles, our install frame and UV curing light are included with purchase. Quality is reflected through commitment, so make sure you have enough time and patience to get an undeniably perfect result.
- Designed in California – Samsung Mobile Accessory Partnership Program (SMAPP) Member – Patented in US, EU, KR, JP, CN and TW